Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 1:00 – 4:30
Tuesday/Thursday from 8:00am-10:30am
CHOPIN Hall is located inside The Family Center. Donations should be brought to CHOPIN’s back door, which is the last door toward the north on the back of the building. During donation hours the door is unlocked and donations can be brought inside. Please do not leave donations outside since they can get rained on or taken.
- Donations of money can be brought into CHOPIN Hall or mailed to 1800 N. Blanchard Avenue, Suite 125, Findlay, OH 45840.
- Food items including fresh produce and frozen meat
- Men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing, in season
- Coats & shoes
- Linens – towels, sheets, blankets, pillows
- Kitchen items – dishes, glassware, silverware, small kitchen appliances, pots/pan.
- Household items/decorative items
- Sports equipment
- Holiday items
We do not have room to accept donations of furniture and appliances; however, we have many clients who need such items. If you have furniture or appliances to donate please call our office and we will check our files to see if we have a client who needs your donated items. If so, we can put them in contact with you.
We cannot accept televisions or computers.